Zalo DS Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am alive!!

Sorry :P it is not that I have abandoned this blog (not yet). But this last weeks I have been working on something for Christmas. As I told it has nothing to do with computers, it's a comic.
If you want to check it out, you can find it here (only during this Christmas)

Una Nochebuena todos juntos

It has been a hard work and I need some rest now... so in two weeks more or less (that is, after Christmas) I will be back again. There is still something I want to do with my DS ^_^

Merry Christmas!!

PD: by the way... the comic is on spanish :P But I don't know of anybody reading this blog that can't understand it... ademas, q cojones, que paso de traducirlo!!

3 Comments:

  • Muy chulo Gonzalín, resume muy bien el "espíritu navideño" XD.
    ¡Que tío! como sigas así dentro de poco de voy a regalar un libro de Kafka, (es broma).
    Feliz año tío!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 30, 2006 11:15 AM  

  • Muy bueno :)
    Aunque algunos de nosotros no compartamos el sentido de la navidad si que sabemos disfrutar de compartir el tiempo con la gente que queremos ( cuantos más mejor) :)
    Faliz añoooo !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 30, 2006 9:17 PM  

  • O sea que ya te has cansado de programar para DS y ahora te dedicas a hacer garabatos... ^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 04, 2007 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home